Sunday 16 November 2014

Have been busy with all the assignment and the lab reports.. i miss my ot7 so much.. currently we should be voting for them in MAMA but i barely have time to do so.. i hope other people can make it.. they really deserve the award. Oh yeah, the so-called woollim girls debuted already with the name 'Lovelyz.' I'm in the midst of choosing my bias since all 8 of them are so lovely.. They are just so like Infinite. All of them are bias wreckers. 


 Jisoo.. she's curectly having to handle some rumors.. I don't know her but since Jungyeop appa is defending her, i decided to support them.. Stay strong Jisoo.. we are here for you.. i hope u will get well soon and we are able to see OT8 on the stage..

 Myungeun.. Her stage name is Jin.. She has a solo song which is 'Gone'.. I don't know much about her but her voice is impressive.. love her solo song.. and she looks prettier when smiling doesn't she? ;)




















Does this pose looks familiar? i guess it should.. haha..

 I love this girl.. should i pick her as my bias.. ryu sujeong.. I love her lips.. Okay i'm done..
 Omaigod.. why the maknae will always be the prettiest one? she looks so cute while laughing like that.. yein-ah.. keep smiling okay..

 my jiea unnie.. unnie, i miss you so much.. thanks for staying in woollim and thanks for debuting with the other 7 beuties.. :) you know i love you..
 This girl waited so long to debut.. please don't ruin her dream.. let her lead this group successfully.. baby soul unnie fighting!

 You look like a doll Kei-ah.. She is my possible bias.. So pretty i can't..



 Mijoo.. The one in the Last Romeo Mv.. everyone saying that she has been infected by our greasy nam virus.. haha.. maybe she got that during the mv thing..



Did i talk too much? Okay i'm not talking i'm typing.. Just want to kill my time before i'm going to sleep.. Nite everyone.. keep supporting Infinite and our Woollim family. Saranghae..



No comments:

Post a Comment